Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield Wednesday fans

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As I type, most visitors on NSC are from Owlstalk.co.uk, just out-numbering those from:

uptheclarets.com
cpfc.org
holmesdale.net

I, for one, can not WAIT for yet another group of Northerners to come to NSC in apparent "peace" before reverting to type and displaying at least one of:

Arrogance
Homophobia
Professional Northernerism
Football illiteracy

I look forward to the first Wednesday fan who manages all four in a single post.

What a week and a bit we have ahead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Neanderthals will be filling their boots on NSC this week and next

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As I type, most visitors on NSC are from Owlstalk.co.uk, just out-numbering those from:

uptheclarets.com
cpfc.org
holmesdale.net

I, for one, can not WAIT for yet another group of Northerners to come to NSC in apparent "peace" before reverting to type and displaying at least one of:

Arrogance
Homophobia
Football illiteracy

I look forward to the first Wednesday fan who manages all four in a single post.

There could be some "you fecked it up" and "bad losers" too

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I spent yesterday evening listening to Wednesday fans, who are already making travel arrangements to Wembley. This, apparently, is the best team they have had for years. If so, how come they couldn't get closer than 15 points behind us and Boro? Oh, apparently it was down to the number of points they dropped to the lesser sides. Apparently, they play much better against the leading sides. If we are so beatable ( 5 defeats all season ) how come they came to the Amex and parked the bus for 90 minutes?
Arrogance is not an unusual trait amongst members of God's chosen County and it will be no surprise to see it raising its ugly head over the next few days. Bring it on.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This, apparently, is the best team they have had for years. If so, how come they couldn't get closer than 15 points behind us and Boro? Oh, apparently it was down to the number of points they dropped to the lesser sides. Apparently, they play much better against the leading sides.

Sheff Weds form against the top 7 this season..

sheffwedstop7.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
All season I've been worried that our liberal use of the :lolol: smiley might rear up and bite us in the arse. I'd hold off to see if we can safely navigate the playoff semis myself.

Don't get me wrong, this is a very tough tie and small margins could decide it. A single goal reverse at Hillsborough would take some overhauling at home.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
They've good players but they're no consistent and don't have the warrior spirit that we do.
Plus their defending is suspect at times.

South Coast Owl will have a lot of apologising for his fellow fans to do I suspect.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
All season I've been worried that our liberal use of the :lolol: smiley might rear up and bite us in the arse. I'd hold off to see if we can safely navigate the playoff semis myself.
I think you ought to pop across to their forum.
The :lolol: smiley is a piss take of them, they have some weird ritual of every time they mention us of a :lolol: or a picture of Sid James.
Calm down before jumping in feet first.
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

uptheclarets.com
cpfc.org
holmesdale.net

Arrogance
Homophobia
Football illiteracy

At least I will declare myself on Owlsgobshite!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here