Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Moan About The Ticketing System Thread............

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bound to happen at some point with 63 minutes to go till it opens.................

Post your rants here please

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Mine is related to yesterday.....the turnstile scanner was tipper trucked and so matey was there with his screwdriver. So as not to delay the ever increasing throng of eager entrants, he simply waved me through without even looking at my ticket. I could have been holding a copy of a parmo shop flyer. Damn, who'd have thunk it though?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wahay I am in the event management queue

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not sure why they are starting the points so low with only 2,000 allocated should be starting at 1250 or something, then reducing later today, says the man with loads of points.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
30 minutes and 816 in the queue, yikes

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I'm not sure why they are starting the points so low with only 2,000 allocated should be starting at 1250 or something, then reducing later today, says the man with loads of points.

Do we have more than 2000 fans with more than 1165 points?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we have more than 2000 fans with more than 1165 points?

Possibly, who knows but remember home tickets are on sale as well at the same time

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Possibly, who knows but remember home tickets are on sale as well at the same time

That is the problem. Why have the same starting time for "first come, first served" on a scarce supply, at the same time as the home tickets with a close-off deadline in 3 days time? I know that on a Sunday people may have more access to the internet but home tickets could have started at 5pm say.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Be warned the auto link to friends and family is missing so you have to link them again on the allocation page - went though ok.

We are in the Upper btw

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Be warned the auto link to friends and family is missing so you have to link them again on the allocation page - went though ok

How does that work, explain further please

Also when that stick man has finished his walking do you go straight to the log-on ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got away ticket but cant get home ticket as it says the following seats are reserved but the details are blank

Barber out

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Logged in, waited in the queue, got to the 'The following seats are held for you. Select the tickets you wish to buy and click "Proceed".' page, and its blank, not showing any of our season ticket seats.. grrrrr

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Logged in, waited in the queue, got to the 'The following seats are held for you. Select the tickets you wish to buy and click "Proceed".' page, and its blank, not showing any of our season ticket seats.. grrrrr

Don't panic you have till 08:00 hrs Wednesday so you can ring the club if required

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here