Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please. . . No More Ifs, Buts, And Maybes

el punal

I know it goes with the territory of losing out in such disappointing circumstances, but can we stop the recriminations and back biting regarding yesterday's outcome.

Hugely depressing as the result was we are still in with a strong chance of success in the play-offs. That is something that would have been unheard of at the start of the season, and probably doubtful back in January.

The fact that we were so close to automatic promotion was due to a magnificent surge of form by the team over the last three months. So now we are in the play-offs, still our unbeaten run continues so why shouldn't we go the whole way.

So, please, let's get behind the team and give them the backing they deserve for producing such a wonderful season so far, and, who knows, a memorable one in a couple of weeks time.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I know it goes with the territory of losing out in such disappointing circumstances, but can we stop the recriminations and back biting regarding yesterday's outcome.

Hugely depressing as the result was we are still in with a strong chance of success in the play-offs. That is something that would have been unheard of at the start of the season, and probably doubtful back in January.

The fact that we were so close to automatic promotion was due to a magnificent surge of form by the team over the last three months. So now we are in the play-offs, still our unbeaten run continues so why shouldn't we go the whole way.

So, please, let's get behind the team and give them the backing they deserve for producing such a wonderful season so far, and, who knows, a memorable one in a couple of weeks time.

I'm sure by Friday we will - especially if the FA do the right thing regarding the red card. But for a couple of days you can't be surprised if people are bitter that yesterday's biggest chance of all was destroyed by an appalling decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here