Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottle?

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Our has been recycled so many times over the years, and it's clear that we have none left. Despite the iffy-ness of the Official (twunt), we simply don't have what it takes in the moments that count. It has been such for many years.
I will not even bother following the play-offs, because I know (in my waters...as do you), that we will fall at that last hurdle again.
I can't bear the inevitable disappointment.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Our has been recycled so many times over the years, and it's clear that we have none left. Despite the iffy-ness of the Official (twunt), we simply don't have what it takes in the moments that count. It has been such for many years.
I will not even bother following the play-offs, because I know (in my waters...as do you), that we will fall at that last hurdle again.

strange person.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Ah yes. When we get promoted at Wembley stadium, you'll be able to tell everyone "I wasn't there because I bottled it".

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Nice post....

I think this team has more bottle than any team I can remember. Best team with 10 men yesterday and would have won with 11.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Bye then.....:wave:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
:cheery:Look at me!! Pleeeeeaaasse, someone look at me!:cheery:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I'll assume you were just drunk and emotional when you posted this. My advice is nurofen. It's working well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

el punal

My waters are not like your waters. I suggest that you see a urologist.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008

I couldn't disagree more. The number of late, late goals we've scored this season is testament that we have bottle in abundance. The way we've stayed with the pack throughout the season in the hunt for the autos is also proof of that. Our inability to break-down what is a very good Boro side when we had 10 men is not a symptom of us lacking 'bottle'. I have absolute faith in this side.

Yes, the play-offs are a lottery. However, I think we are far better prepared (in terms of the mentality of this group of players, the quality in the squad and our sense of 'togetherness' throughout the team) than we have ever been before. We can and should do this - and moreover, the league table says that we DESERVE to do it this year.

As fans we need to rid ourselves of this pessimism, and repay the squad for a fantastic season by backing them thoroughly and unquestioningly between now and the end of our play-off attempt (wherever that might lead us).

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There were people questioning the team's bottle at half-time yesterday all over Twitter. Not sure how they can even purport to be Albion fans given the performances the players have put in this season (and again yesterday in terms of the effort with ten men).

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I can only offer my apologies. Having woken this morning nursing a hangover the size of Belgium, I vaguely remembered posting here in the early hours. I am horrified by what I see, and can only put it down to the vast quantities of alcohol consumed due to extreme disappointment at yesterday's result. The only part of my post that has any merit (and I'm surprised that there is any,actually) is the bit about the ref being a twunt.
Even pickled arses get something right, even if it's by accident.
It all got too much for me - sorry.

Palace.

Ignore

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here