Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My plea to CH for the playoffs

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Please play Knocky in a free role behind Hemed at the expense of Baldock and play Murphy and Skalak down the flanks. I genuinely think that would make us a much more attacking threat than playing '4 goal Baldock'. Knocky would put just as much work rate in as Baldock does and can cause all sorts of problems running at their defence.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I said exactly the same thing last night, Knockaert running through the middle of the park will cause havoc to the opposition

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please play Knocky in a free role behind Hemed at the expense of Baldock and play Murphy and Skalak down the flanks. I genuinely think that would make us a much more attacking threat than playing '4 goal Baldock'. Knocky would put just as much work rate in as Baldock does and can cause all sorts of problems running at their defence.

I agree with Baldock being dropped, two bad games in a row but prefer we stick with Wilson whose goals per minutes played is good

By the way I thought Hughton acted decisively today with his subs and that was great to see. Alas Boro's defence is best in the league and we were found wanting in terms of putting them under serious pressure.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Wilson is different class, I wish he had started today.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I agree with Baldock being dropped, two bad games in a row but prefer we stick with Wilson whose goals per minutes played is good

I think Wilson is an impact player at best who tires very quickly when played from the start.

D

Deleted User X18H

Please play Knocky in a free role behind Hemed at the expense of Baldock and play Murphy and Skalak down the flanks. I genuinely think that would make us a much more attacking threat than playing '4 goal Baldock'. Knocky would put just as much work rate in as Baldock does and can cause all sorts of problems running at their defence.[/QUOTE

I could put this to him mid-week. I won't be though.
Knockaert's creativity comes from wide positions where he can angle in a diagonal cross or pass.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Please play Knocky in a free role behind Hemed at the expense of Baldock and play Murphy and Skalak down the flanks. I genuinely think that would make us a much more attacking threat than playing '4 goal Baldock'. Knocky would put just as much work rate in as Baldock does and can cause all sorts of problems running at their defence.[/QUOTE

Knockaert's creativity comes from wide positions where he can angle in a diagonal cross or pass.

Ooh look at me, look at me

**** off

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Dear god man, do you never learn?

Redundant Gigolo

Jan 19, 2016

You really lack any self-awareness don't you?

Do you not read what you write and just cringe???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Knockeart is 5x the player at home than away. I wouldn't be surprised if, like Brum and Forest, he was on the bench for the away leg with Skazza and Murphy on right and left wings respectively.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Like yesterday then where our free kicks in the first half were dire, apart from Stephen's shot. In the second half there was only one that worked! Knockhaert should have been running at the defenders in the box to try and draw the foul.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

I'd be interested to see this too, certainly in the home leg. Gets all our most dangerous players on the pitch. Obviously it's easy to ping these players about Football Manager style and may not actually work - Hughton knows far more than any of us - but it was interesting that one of Knockaert's old coaches/colleagues (can't remember who) was advocating this earlier in the season. I'd have thought centre-backs would be terrified of him running at them.

Lush

Mods' Pet
This probably won't be a popular opinion, but there's something about Wilson that reminds me of the supremely talented son playing with the grown ups, where every effort is made to pass to him until finally he gets a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here