Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Let's all pray for Gaston Ramirez

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seriously, I feel for the fella.

If he's that slow and late getting to the ball in the Championship, he's going to be in all kinds of trouble in the Premier League.

I hope the Middlesbrough physio is stocking up on stitches and the like already - he'll need them. Poor old Gaston's legs are going to be cut to shreds every week.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Perhaps we can have a Gaston watch which counts the number of players he gets sent off for his own slowness and
inability.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
images-6.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don't pray as I don't believe in made up crap but I'd happily help the healing process of his little hurty by rubbing salt into it with shitty end of a stick in a jabbing sort of way

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Seriously, I feel for the fella.

If he's that slow and late getting to the ball in the Championship, he's going to be in all kinds of trouble in the Premier League.

I hope the Middlesbrough physio is stocking up on stitches and the like already - he'll need them. Poor old Gaston's legs are going to be cut to shreds every week.

you been on the beer ?

smogmonsta

Banned
Dec 16, 2015
Maybe thats why it was such a blatant "you have took the piss out of me for the last time" tackle
He controlled the game and Brighton were playing catch up
Quality showed and you didnt have any today
Deal with it and get your heads sorted for getting beat in play offs

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Maybe thats why it was such a blatant "you have took the piss out of me for the last time" tackle

fck me your a **** go back to your northern shthole... sorry Bozza but hes a cockwomble

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

F*ck me - did you go to school?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Most decent fans of Boro would be embarrassed by the way Ramirez reacted towards Mike Dean, then has to be stretchered off and finally (miraculously) he recovers to celebrate on the pitch after the game. If I was the FA, I'd think about banning Ramirez for his reaction to the yellow card coming out, ban Mike Dean for being influenced into changing his mind (although a booking was harsh for Stephens anyway) and rescind Stephens red card. Sadly the FA are a joke and won't do any of those things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here