Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players in tears

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just out of curiosity, following the reports that a few of the players were tearful after the match, and getting onto the team coach, does anyone know which ones?

Not saying the others don't care as much, but just wondered...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just out of curiosity, following the reports that a few of the players were tearful after the match, and getting onto the team coach, does anyone know which ones?

Apparently it was Stuani and Ramirez.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

'The younger ones' I've heard. Plus Big Dave. Obviously.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TBH it shows they bloody well care, hopefully there will be a real element of we must advance via the play-offs

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Big task for Chris to lift all the players before Friday. I'm sure he'll be telling them all to use this disappointment as motivation for the play offs

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
No need to blub. We drew. We should still go up. I see it as extra motivation. COME ON LADS.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Hard to imagine how Stephens must feel. Played all season, but now missing the playoffs (barring a miracle from the appeal). Even if the red card were strictly correct in the premiership (which I doubt), it wasn't due to intent, aggression or anger. Poor bloke must have been absolutely gutted! Dunk can't have enjoyed it much either. Let's hope we can hold it together on Friday so he can come in with a great performance on Monday. We are going to need the team to be psyched up again for Friday -but no more red cards please....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Dunk can't have enjoyed it much either. Let's hope we can hold it together on Friday so he can come in with a great performance on Monday.

Didn't Greer do well enough to keep his place?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here