Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley Wembley.........

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sticking my neck out here, but I think I could be one of the nearest Brighton fans to Wembley.
Providing we get there, I am hoping to meet a lot of people wearing blue and white attire.
Anyway here's to the playoffs, Wembley heroics and premier league bound.
Just my views :)

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Yes - and an easy run in on the ,met line for you as well to wembley, going against the traffic you jammy dodger!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
As much as I am disappointed by the result, the thought of going to Wembley to see us potentially get in the Premiership definitely cheered me up, a short punt over from Waterloo would be definitely doable for me. :clap2:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
As much as I am disappointed by the result, the prospect of going to Wembley to see us potentially get in the Championship definitely cheered me up. We just have to get there now.

Jeez - have we been relegated today then :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I had hope today, but even though I am still not home I didn't expect to win. The play offs however I do expect to win. May well end up very upset, but that's where I am just now.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I had hope today, but even though I am still not home I didn't expect to win. The play offs however I do expect to win. May well end up very upset, but that's where I am just now.

I wish I was there right now.

I am the opposite. I thought today was our only chance of going up and I'm still there.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
IF we do make it to the hallowed turf it'll be on the same day as my brother's wedding.

Gutting doesn't even cover it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Stephens red today will hurt more than what people realize. Kayal and Sidwell in the middle worries me. Not confident at all. Greer looked miles off pace today. He is finished at BHA

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I hope not, but I think we have blown it now.
With all the hype etc. it will be hard for the players to have to get up again after that.
If the points difference had been bigger between 2nd and 3rd then fair enough, play off place sealed.
Missing out only by a goal difference of 3 will be hard to take.
So much for the Derby result not being important ,eh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here