Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The " Had my rant, time to move on" Thread!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Time to move on . . . .

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i've offended a few on here today by suggesting that some have had an over emotional and biased reaction to today's events. i stand by that point of view but, truth be told, i'm as gutted as anyone that we missed out. however, i've had my rant and it's time to move on. three more games and we'll be premier league too. i believe we can and will do it. up the Albion. :albion2:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
**** off, I haven't even started yet

Me neither and I will carry on for a few days yet.
Totally pissed off made worse by what I thought taking into all accounts was a monumental performance, not one player left anything in the changing room.
Very proud of the team tonight.
Everyone else is a bag of shit.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
i've offended a few on here today by suggesting that some have had an over emotional and biased reaction to today's events. i stand by that point of view but, truth be told, i'm as gutted as anyone that we missed out. however, i've had my rant and it's time to move on. three more games and we'll be premier league too. i believe we can and will do it. up the Albion. :albion2:

Curbishley said the goal scorer was offside and both said it was a yellow not a red. Nothing biased about those views

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Not ranting feel sorry for Stephens and hope the red will be over turned but although not as good we have options with Ince, Caskey , Crofts and even Holla in that position .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here