John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
528946036.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I hope Leicester reward him well. I have a feeling that he's going to get shunted from their squad by acquisitions this summer though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope Leicester reward him well. I have a feeling that he's going to get shunted from their squad by acquisitions this summer though.

I'm sure they'll have paid him beyond the wildest dreams of most of us! Will they get rid? He's scored valuable goals for them this season, and even though the rewards for getting where they are are enormous, they'll have a struggle to keep some of their other players, some of whom will attract BIG - and I mean BIG - money now, both in the transfer market, and with wages. Leicester might still need Leo!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

thinking ahead
maybe we can take him back on loan

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Leo will be going nowhere ! He's a valuable member of their squad and they will only be looking to add to their squad to cope with the extra games from the Champions League - not get rid of any of them that got them there !

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
image.jpeg

Not all bad at all i sold nearly 20 jars of this today at Hassocks may fare at Up to £4 each, so nearly a ton for me. Sold it to mainly people from the groovy gang and there mates. Used just the write amount of pectin so not to runny. Can't give full details as OB may be watching and my tag doesnt let me go beyond seaford at weekends

Regards

DR

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
View attachment 74464

Not all bad at all i sold nearly 20 jars of this today at Hassocks may fare at Up to £4 each, so nearly a ton for me. Sold it to mainly people from the groovy gang and there mates. Used just the write amount of pectin so not to runny. Can't give full details as OB may be watching and my tag doesnt let me go beyond seaford at weekends

Regards

DR

9ny4lh.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
View attachment 74464

Regards

DR

Does that say 'SEPTIS' at the bottom?
My God, you have a dark soul.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here