Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We have to move on . . . .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We should be able to get a whole Summer out of this injustice.

Only if we don't go up through the playoffs . . . . . .

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It's only a massive ****ing decision that can change a whole clubs future, but we move on.

Didn't do the Germans much harm post '66 now did it?

Move on and F'ing FIGHT for what remains of the glory.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This only happened about 7 hours ago. I think we can be forgiven for analysing it a bit given how controversial it is and how much it could affect tour success in the play offs next weekend.

Yes, OK. I think I was saying it to myself, mostly, because I don't want to wallow in disappointment or anger. I still have bad dreams about the cup final. I guess all I'm saying is, try to move on . . . I'm trying to move on. All the best.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes, OK. I think I was saying it to myself, mostly, because I don't want to wallow in disappointment or anger. I still have bad dreams about the cup final. I guess all I'm saying is, try to move on . . . I'm trying to move on. All the best.

We'll be concentrating on Wednesday by err Wednesday. Should know if Stephens will be available by then.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
we should appeal and discuss first, poor poor decision,

The club should appeal and will - I totally agree with this.

The team and us lot, ahem, need to move on and focus on how we undo this annoying Wed team.

From the 98th min forward that was all that mattered.

Only my opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
CH on Seagulls players said the ref was 5yds away and saw it as a yellow card one of the assistants further away said a red so he changed it,. Why, he had the better view

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Knocking the card out of the ref's hand has got to be at least a yellow, shirley? Probably should be a red.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here