Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice for Boro fans

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you want to wish us well, please wish us well on the Friday of our play off game against Sheffield Wed. Right now, whatever your attentions, you're coming across as smug twats. It is FKING OBVIOUS that we're still feeling raw after today's events.

Leave us alone and come back when we are all back up for it. That would show a bit of true class rather than all this meaningless bollox today.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
If you want to wish us well, please wish us well on the Friday of our play off game against Sheffield Wed. Right now, whatever your attentions, you're coming across as smug twats. It is FKING OBVIOUS that we're still feeling raw after today's events.

Leave us alone and come back when we are all back up for it. That would show a bit of true class rather than all this meaningless bollox today.

This I agree with

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A temporary block on new NSC accounts being generated for 24 hours after games like this to avoid both trolls and well-meaning types.

This could be along with a standard automated reply:

"Thank you for your comments. They have been duly noted."

Real Boro Fan

May 2, 2016
OK. The good luck sentiments from myself and others are genuine but maybe the timing is bad. You can't blame the Boro fans if you believe the ref got it wrong. What would you be saying if it had happened the other way round? As for the morons, I've apologised elsewhere. Will leave you in peace now but, for Chris Hughton's sake, I hope you are promoted.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Put your rollers back in and grow a pair, you sound like a fight diva.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here