Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wednesday away - only 2000 tickets

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
How quickly will this sell out? Considering the extra 500 from Middlesbrough sold out in 90 seconds.

I'm guessing the FL have limited only 2000 away fans for all play-off semi games this season? Credit to Wednesday only charging £20 though :clap2:

Here's the loyalty points information for those who need it:

table-1229-3099553.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No its always been 2k minimum. To be honest we wouldn't take many more on a Friday evening anyway as train travel will require an overnight stay I think.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No its always been 2k minimum. To be honest we wouldn't take many more on a Friday evening anyway as train travel will require an overnight stay I think.

It does. I'm giving it a miss. It'll be too costly.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I hope we're only giving them 2,000 also.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's a shame really that we have to give them any tickets. Judging by Owls talk they will not want that amount as they will have already had the game won in the first leg, play the reserves in the second leg saving the first team for the final win. This way they will have saved the money for their weekend in London see as they have already booked hotel rooms around Wembley.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm going. It wouldn't surprise me if we sold out to STHs; it won't be quite the same demand as today though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody good thing I pre-booked a room in Sheffield then

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
That'll be the lower tier then :(
I don't think they'd do that from a safety point of view as Wednesday fans will invade the pitch if they get a result. For their promotion game against Wycombe when in League One they moved the away fans in to the corner so I'm wondering if they've done the same for us.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think they'd do that from a safety point of view as Wednesday fans will invade the pitch if they get a result. For their promotion game against Wycombe when in League One they moved the away fans in to the corner so I'm wondering if they've done the same for us.

It's the lower tier. I don't think that there'll be any pitch invading after a first leg.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And of course the Albion ticket site is not working so you can't double check how many loyalty points you have

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It's a shame really that we have to give them any tickets. Judging by Owls talk they will not want that amount as they will have already had the game won in the first leg, play the reserves in the second leg saving the first team for the final win. This way they will have saved the money for their weekend in London see as they have already booked hotel rooms around Wembley.

Their arrogance is amusing. Apparently we're workmanlike but not much else. Funny how we managed to finish 15 points ahead of them. What does that make them then? It will be a tough game, and we may well lose, but their dismissal of the qualities of a team who finished so many points ahead of them is ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here