Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good luck in the play offs

UTB86

Banned
May 2, 2016
i've said it before on here, but i'll say it again, i'll be rooting for you in the play offs as will the majority of Boro........had a few pints with your lot today, they're still in good spirits and all being looked after by the Boro

over the season, as tight as it was, it was probably fair we went up and that's not being biased, I'd like your views on the match and season as a whole, I know you'll all be pissed off but it was a sending off (wasn't it? i haven't properly seen the replay but saw the hole in Gastons leg)

You should all be proud of yourselves, you had a great showing, best so far this season up here apart from Everton, onwards and upwards lads & lasses

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Cheers!

I have to say that I thought both sets of fans were generally class today. Both in the town and at the ground I saw good support for both teams, good banter and focus on the game itself. You had a handful of morons on the pitch at the end, but you can't have everything.

Of course, I'd rather we'd gone up and over the season we ought to have done enough, but I'm still positive about the play-offs.

If only you could do something about your weather. It's much nicer back down here this evening.

Hope we meet again next season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
i've said it before on here, but i'll say it again, i'll be rooting for you in the play offs as will the majority of Boro........had a few pints with your lot today, they're still in good spirits and all being looked after by the Boro

over the season, as tight as it was, it was probably fair we went up and that's not being biased, I'd like your views on the match and season as a whole, I know you'll all be pissed off but it was a sending off (wasn't it? i haven't properly seen the replay but saw the hole in Gastons leg)

You should all be proud of yourselves, you had a great showing, best so far this season up here apart from Everton, onwards and upwards lads & lasses
Another one. Just **** off and get a life you sad man; why aren't you out with all your Boro friends?

UTB86

Banned
May 2, 2016
meant to be 24 degrees up here tomorrow fella, shame it wasn't today.........and I'll have to apologise for being one of them idiots on the pitch though if it helps when I saw the first lot run on I thought it was before the final whistle and was bawling at them to f*cking get back in the stand, then a second later I realised it was full time so I pegged it on.........would you not have done the same at your place?

UTB86

Banned
May 2, 2016
Another one. Just **** off and get a life you sad man; why aren't you out with all your Boro friends?

welcome to 2016 you cock, we have the Internet up here, how do you know i'm not out with my 'Boro' friends..........My life it well alright you tit, I've just seen my team promoted to the premier league, how's your day been?

(apologies to the other BHA but I won't take shit off any div!)

Anyway, I am away now to celebrate with my 'Boro friends' and maybe some BHA too, we'll look after them, see you next season hopefully

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It wasn't a foul.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
welcome to 2016 you cock, we have the Internet up here, how do you know i'm not out with my 'Boro' friends..........My life it well alright you tit, I've just seen my team promoted to the premier league, how's your day been?

Anyway, I am away now to celebrate with my 'Boro friends' and maybe some BHA too, we'll look after them, see you next season hopefully

Presumably not the same ones who abused me for having the temerity to walk back through town, to get my car, in an Albion shirt.

You'd think being hand in hand with a 6-year-old child would be reason enough to not bother. Alas, no.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337965-Boro-fan-coming-in-peace

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
meant to be 24 degrees up here tomorrow fella, shame it wasn't today.........and I'll have to apologise for being one of them idiots on the pitch though if it helps when I saw the first lot run on I thought it was before the final whistle and was bawling at them to f*cking get back in the stand, then a second later I realised it was full time so I pegged it on.........would you not have done the same at your place?

The handful of idiots I was thinking of were the ones who made a point of going straight to our corner of the ground, ripping their shirts off (not pretty) and trying to wind us up (no point). Oh and the ones who very obviously got stuck into our players.

Apart from the 50 or so morons who did that, the rest celebrated well and yes, I would have celebrated the same achievement.

Enjoy your day.

Onwards and upwards!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Presumably not the same ones who abused me for having the temerity to walk back through town, to get my car, in an Albion shirt.

You'd think being hand in hand with a 6-year-old child would be reason enough to not bother. Alas, no.

As you know, most teams have a majority of great fans and sometimes you can just be unfortunate enough to encounter a few of their ars*holes. Goodness me, there's even a few of ours on NSC tonight.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Why you on NSC then sad ****? You have no friends.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

I hate that, hope your 6 y.o. was not too concerned. Ar*e holes everywhere unfortunately.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Some people like to 'engage' :shrug:

Look, I'm sore. I'm also very annoyed at some of the treatment and goading after the game by their fans both in the stadium and walking back to the station. As such all the Boro fans on here tonight just feels like an extension of that. Besides, if we'd won tonight, would you've gone on the Boro forum??? Just give it 2-3 days lads.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Look, I'm sore. I'm also very annoyed at some of the treatment and goading after the game by their fans both in the stadium and walking back to the station. As such all the Boro fans on here tonight just feels like an extension of that. Besides, if we'd won tonight, would you've gone on the Boro forum??? Just give it 2-3 days lads.

Fair enough.

Personally I never go on other fans' forums. I went on the Aldershot forum 15 years ago, but there never seemed to be any posts.

All the best.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
When we win against Derby at Wembley, I will be straight on their message board to say unlucky, we were just a bit better than you, and hope you go up next year.

Or maybe not. I will just be having a great time with friends.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
To be fair, apart from the few in front of the away enclosure at the end, every Boro fan I met on the way out had nothing but kind words to say, maybe I just got lucky but they struck me as a decent bunch, and certainly went up in my estimation.
Hopefully we'll get the chance to go back up there next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here