Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

good luck in the play offs

11 Not allowed!
    i've said it before on here, but i'll say it again, i'll be rooting for you in the play offs as will the majority of Boro........had a few pints with your lot today, they're still in good spirits and all being looked after by the Boro

over the season, as tight as it was, it was probably fair we went up and that's not being biased, I'd like your views on the match and season as a whole, I know you'll all be pissed off but it was a sending off (wasn't it? i haven't properly seen the replay but saw the hole in Gastons leg)

You should all be proud of yourselves, you had a great showing, best so far this season up here apart from Everton, onwards and upwards lads & lasses

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Cheers!

I have to say that I thought both sets of fans were generally class today. Both in the town and at the ground I saw good support for both teams, good banter and focus on the game itself. You had a handful of morons on the pitch at the end, but you can't have everything.

Of course, I'd rather we'd gone up and over the season we ought to have done enough, but I'm still positive about the play-offs.

If only you could do something about your weather. It's much nicer back down here this evening.

Hope we meet again next season.
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      No it wasn't a red. Why aren't you out celebrating with The Complete And Utter Shyster?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by UTB86 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      i've said it before on here, but i'll say it again, i'll be rooting for you in the play offs as will the majority of Boro........had a few pints with your lot today, they're still in good spirits and all being looked after by the Boro

over the season, as tight as it was, it was probably fair we went up and that's not being biased, I'd like your views on the match and season as a whole, I know you'll all be pissed off but it was a sending off (wasn't it? i haven't properly seen the replay but saw the hole in Gastons leg)

You should all be proud of yourselves, you had a great showing, best so far this season up here apart from Everton, onwards and upwards lads & lasses
      Another one. Just **** off and get a life you sad man; why aren't you out with all your Boro friends?
      To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal...

0 Not allowed!
      meant to be 24 degrees up here tomorrow fella, shame it wasn't today.........and I'll have to apologise for being one of them idiots on the pitch though if it helps when I saw the first lot run on I thought it was before the final whistle and was bawling at them to f*cking get back in the stand, then a second later I realised it was full time so I pegged it on.........would you not have done the same at your place?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seagull58 View Post
      No it wasn't a red. Why aren't you out celebrating with The Complete And Utter Shyster?
      It wasn't even a foul was it?

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nwgull View Post
      Another one. Just **** off and get a life you sad man; why aren't you out with all your Boro friends?
      welcome to 2016 you cock, we have the Internet up here, how do you know i'm not out with my 'Boro' friends..........My life it well alright you tit, I've just seen my team promoted to the premier league, how's your day been?

(apologies to the other BHA but I won't take shit off any div!)

Anyway, I am away now to celebrate with my 'Boro friends' and maybe some BHA too, we'll look after them, see you next season hopefully
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      It wasn't a foul.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

1 Not allowed!
      welcome to 2016 you cock, we have the Internet up here, how do you know i'm not out with my 'Boro' friends..........My life it well alright you tit, I've just seen my team promoted to the premier league, how's your day been?

(apologies to the other BHA but I won't take shit off any div!)

Anyway, I am away now to celebrate with my 'Boro friends' and maybe some BHA too, we'll look after them, see you next season hopefully
      Presumably not the same ones who abused me for having the temerity to walk back through town, to get my car, in an Albion shirt.

You'd think being hand in hand with a 6-year-old child would be reason enough to not bother. Alas, no.

0 Not allowed!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...oming-in-peace
      ● A 21-year-old man from Shoreham was arrested at the Amex stadium on suspicion of throwing a pie at Wilfried Zaha ●