Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good luck

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Well you really turned up today, some of your football was frightening and you have real pace through the team. I am a Boro season ticket holder and can honestly say you looked the best team to visit the riverside this season.

I feel a huge sense of relief now but let me tell you had the red card not been shown we might have held on for a draw but only one team was going to win...credit to you and deservedly so. I really do hope you win these play offs as you collectively deserve promotion too, I really think you have been incredibly unlucky..total points, I injuries, sending offs and of course the three top teams all going unbeaten for the last ten games.

If fortune does indeed favour the brave you will come through the play offs and have a great day at Wembley....I think you are good enough and really hope you get what you deserve, the play offs suck but hopefully they are just delaying your progretion to the prem until the end off may...good luck guys.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Nice sentiment but we were pretty gash today.
I'm sure we'll pick ourselves back up for Monday.

Edit: Preferably Friday too.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A post from a victorious rival that has made me feel better about things.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
See, that's how a victorious rival should post. Gracious and humble....excuse me for not reciprocating today, I really don't want to offend the OP

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Really? I thought we weren't at the races today. If you enjoyed our play today, you should have seen us vs Fulham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here