Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers)

Smoggy7799

Banned
Apr 7, 2016
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.
Cheers.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we had got promoted today, I'd hope no BHA fan would be sad enough to be posting moronic drivel on the Boro board like you are on here.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Sad act.
Celebrate your teams promotion with a second cup of cocoa. :tosser:

pluginbaby

Aug 15, 2014

Congratulations from Burnley mate, richly deserved. See you amongst the rest of the elite.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Why do you feel the need to come on our site and brag, even if you didn't like our reaction.
The game was drawn, you went through on goal difference alone , that's all.
Sod off and enjoy your promotion you gimp.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast

Doesn't seem as if your original sympathy was particularly heartfelt or sincere then......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here