Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Grady straight back into squad reckoning ?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't see why not?
I asked about this at a presser a few weeks back , but no-one was clear on his eligibility.
A bit more fire power?
Or indeed Ince ? Crofts ? Or JFC?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Although O'Grady is pretty shite, he's a different option, rather him than Bong/Calderon.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Does Wilson's loan extend to the play offs? If not, and if Bobby (as we think) is not going to play again, he might be our third choice striker.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Wilson is with us for the playoffs just like Hammond and Bridge etc. have been before.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I asked about this at a presser a few weeks back , but no-one was clear on his eligibility.

Today of all days? You have to get some 'look at me' into the post. If you'd have asked Hughton, "Can O'Grady play in the playoffs?" He'd have shut you down. But you didn't. So give it a rest will you.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'm rather hoping that Zamora might still be fit enough for the play off's on the bench and come on for his customary winner in the final. His name in still mud in Derby.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Players out on long-term loans (O'Grady, Ince and JFC) can't play for the club again this season as we don't hold their registration with the FA at the moment as they are on a long term loan deal at different clubs.

Not sure about Crofts though and whether he can feature as was only a short term loan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cant see him coming back and playing and will probabl;y be released in the summer along with the others out on loan and unable to make the 1st team squad. This obviously will not be decided for at least another week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here