Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale's Post-Match Interview

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He's an emotional fella. But he always seems to 'take one for the team' in the tough circumstances. Last season and this.
My POTS.

Glorious save too, even if to no avail.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
http://www.player.seagulls.co.uk/latest-news

He's absolutely gutted. :down:

Really really hope they can pick themselves back up, I can't imagine how hard that's going to be.
Yeah. I just wonder if the coin has been spent. Everything's been geared towards "win at Boro and we're up". Now as you say we've got to pick ourselves up to play Wednesday who've had a very clear view of their goal for a while now. The two games against us is what they've been working towards, for us they're a bit of a punishment.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they will be fine I am sure

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I love that we have a core of players who care this much. Now they just need to bottle the hurt, get their heads straight (with some help from Uncle Chris), and then unleash the pain in a controlled volley of jaw-dropping football to hammer Wednesday into the ground and then give us a day we'll never forget at Wembley (for the right reasons for a change). UTA

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Get the weekend out of the way then come Monday I'd like to think the players will be so damn determined to go again and blow Wednesday off the park ! What better way to get over your disappointment than to have the opportunity to put it right so soon.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They'll be good to go next Friday. It's an odd feeling that the season feels over but then you realise it's not. It's possible that being in such a big game today will help when it comes to nerves in the play offs.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
SW having day off is a two edged sword. Yes, you avoid injuries and cards but also some momentum. We have to stay positive and believe but have to say I am worried about losing Stephens, he was playing really well today. Sidwell is not a patch on him.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I recall and draw inspiration from; a distant time when involved in one of our yearly interclass football competitions, for which I was captain. In short we lost the final, to a team who didn't deserve to live with us and yes we were robbed! Injustice was in the air, arguments followed, vendettas and revenge were sworn... Tears were shed... It was over. Football was over... Or so it seemed.

The next day, we restaged the game, jumpers for goalposts, we wreaked our revenge and smote the ruin of our enemy upon the green grass of the school field.

And the sun shone :)

It will be as it was then.

Kosh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here