Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior Pitch Invasion

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Did anyone else see Rosenior getting into scuffles after the game when all the Boro fans poured on? Was difficult to see as we were second row from the front but it looked like a couple of Boro kicked him before being swamped in a scuffle.

Don't know if it was just the angle I was at but hope he was ok.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Points deduction for Middlesbrough then? It's been done for pitch invasions before, has it not?

Yes, I know......straws clutching at and all that, but....................................

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I imagine there were a few of our players on the left of the pitch that had to fight their way through. The crowd were encroaching on the pitch before the red had even blown.

East London Exile

Jan 13, 2013
London
The pitch invasion certainly started before the final whistle. Dean saw it, retreated to close to the tunnel then blew the whistle and ran. Not sure how much more of the 8 minutes was left at that point.
Did not see what happened to our players but they were certainly swamped by the Borough fans.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The pitch invasion certainly started before the final whistle. Dean saw it, retreated to close to the tunnel then blew the whistle and ran. Not sure how much more of the 8 minutes was left at that point.
Did not see what happened to our players but they were certainly swamped by the Borough fans.
Not much left.10 - 20 seconds, if that.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If they could just take a point off them now it would make the rest of the journey home that bit easier

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

A few seconds of the 8 minutes were left. The part that pissed me off was that there was 8 minutes of stoppage time before their ballboys decided to go missing every time it went out for a throw. Should have played at LEAST another minute or two. He saw the fans starting to come on and bottled it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A real shame the team couldn't come over to see us and show their appreciation after the game.

A shame but it was never going to happen today.

Given the number of Boro fans who only had an interest in goading us and not celebrating their own success, I imagine it was quite hairy for a few of our players.

This continued in town with some unpleasantries from some of Boro's finest. I was walking hand in hand with a 6-y-o boy. Classless wankers.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus

Given the number of Boro fans who only had an interest in goading us and not celebrating their own success, I imagine it was quite hairy for a few of our players.

This continued in town with some unpleasantries from some of Boro's finest. I was walking hand in hand with a 6-y-o boy. Classless wankers.

The North tm

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

They were ****ing horrible weren't they? I've not been at a game where the opposition invaded the pitch in celebration before, but I was surprised at how many youths there were bravely goading us from behind the police line, as well as videoing and photographing our miserable faces to **** over later. Wasn't much better outside either, lots of 'good luck in the play offs' accompanied by wanker signs and general goadiness. This may go some way to explaining my zero tolerance for all the bad luck etc. messages that we've had on here since 3pm.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
They were ****ing horrible weren't they? I've not been at a game where the opposition invaded the pitch in celebration before, but I was surprised at how many youths there were bravely goading us from behind the police line, as well as videoing and photographing our miserable faces to **** over later. Wasn't much better outside either, lots of 'good luck in the play offs' accompanied by wanker signs and general goadiness. This may go some way to explaining my zero tolerance for all the bad luck etc. messages that we've had on here since 3pm.

Surprise people are surprised! Its Middlesbrough what were you expecting? It's a shit hole.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The few goading twats in front of us the end were just that. Have to say walking back to the car the majority were pretty good. Had 2 or 3 decent chats and several seemed genuine in their good wishes. One group of blokes we were chatting too were moaning about their own knobheads who were giving it large outside the ground, and also said they couldn't stand Dyche.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Real Boro Fan

May 2, 2016

Apologies to those who encountered the "intellectually challenged" element of our support. Not all Boro fans are like this. Boro is a family club but these knobs just have no respect for themselves never mind anybody else. I had an enjoyable chat with some BHA supporters which is how it should be. Pitch invasions seem like a joke to the knobs. We were booing them and shouting to them to get off the pitch. Stewards and Police were useless. Once again, apologies and sincere best wishes for the play offs. You deserve to go up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here