Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm off .......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Already sulking Paul, it's a bloody long trip home with what feels like a loss.
Gutted.

Yes Dave, I didn't even go and I am gutted we missed on GD if only we had finished off a team better earlier in the season, we would be up now.

Can't imagine how you and the 2000 faithful feel with all the boro going bonkers around you, must be hard to take.

Have a safe trip home.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
To be fair, the few I met on the way out were very humble in their victory, no gloating or goading. Respect to them for that, not sure I'd have been able to hide my elation if the roles were reversed.
Anyway onwards and upwards, surely it'll be third time lucky in this divisions playoffs, it's our turn right ?
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

Yes Dave, I didn't even go and I am gutted we missed on GD if only we had finished off a team better earlier in the season, we would be up now.

Can't imagine how you and the 2000 faithful feel with all the boro going bonkers around you, must be hard to take.

Have a safe trip home.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To be fair, the few I met on the way out were very humble in their victory, no gloating or goading. Respect to them for that, not sure I'd have been able to hide my elation if the roles were reversed.
Anyway onwards and upwards, surely it'll be third time lucky in this divisions playoffs, it's our turn right ?

Completely agree. Bar the odd small group of (young) bellends, the Boro I spoke to after were humble and wished us well.

On a positive note, traffic was remarkble. 4.5 hours to get back to Burgess Hill. Wine now going down.......as long as I don't see any pictures of Mike Dean I'll be fine. ****

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Yep traffic was a dream, back home, nice shower to get rid of the smog and my evening belongs at the bottom of a few bottles of cold cider !
Completely agree. Bar the odd small group of (young) bellends, the Boro I spoke to after were humble and wished us well.

On a positive note, traffic was remarkble. 4.5 hours to get back to Burgess Hill. Wine now going down.......as long as I don't see any pictures of Mike Dean I'll be fine. ****

D

Deleted member 2719

I know I should be positive about it but I think I have an allergy when it comes to play-offs, it started in 91 and I keep getting flash backs!
I hope your right and it is our turn though.

I know you are right, but in the meantime I need to get some good solid 'it's not fair' sulking in.

:tantrum::flounce:

Then we can beat Wednesday. :rave:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its only a game between 11v 11 mercenaries bought by each club, even if they kiss their badge when they score. They will be off if they get a better offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here