Goldson
Rosenior
Knockaert
Kayal
Sidwell
Skalak
Baldock
Hemed

Unbeaten in 13. Still a strong starting 11. Let's have this.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
yep thats what i'd choose- Murphy didn't warrant taking Skalak's place for another game IMO

Also felgt Greer played really well, great to see that he can come back after so long out and still be confident on the ball and with his positioning

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I hadn't realised Dunk was out for two games - hope that Dale gets back in for these games - I guess we would have played one up front for this game, but we are a bit low on how to pack the midfield now!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I'm more tempted to play Liam as a winger with Gaetan at full back as Hooper is cracking so having an extra player with defensive capabilities would be great. Could even start Kaz on wing with Liam LB as I've always loved his efforts at the back too.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
yep thats what i'd choose- Murphy didn't warrant taking Skalak's place for another game IMO

Also felgt Greer played really well, great to see that he can come back after so long out and still be confident on the ball and with his positioning

I thought Greer was rank. One more game then get Dunky back in.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Didn't think GG was great today to be honest, but we have no options. Murphy offers more defensive cover than Skalak. Hard choice for the away leg - I guess we will be happy with a draw, delighted with a win.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I'm more tempted to play Liam as a winger with Gaetan at full back as Hooper is cracking so having an extra player with defensive capabilities would be great. Could even start Kaz on wing with Liam LB as I've always loved his efforts at the back too.

I agree ,would be good to see Bong back , a good player

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Stockdale

Bruno
Goldson
Greer
Rosenior

Skalak
Sidwell
Kayal
Knockaert

Harper
Hemed

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was disappointed not to see Skalak today. Even when he doesn't play great he creates for others.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The only places that are up for debate really are LW and the striking role next to Hemed. Sidwell and Greer will play, and I suspect Murphy and Baldock will too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here