Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scuffle in the dug outs

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
In dying minutes of added time, Looked like one of the boro's management team tried to grab the ball, was it calderwood who steamed in and knocked him over ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And Hughton got in his face, too. Little angry there. That Boro guy was swamped by fans after the match.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Poor sportsmanship, be sure that Hughton or his team wouldn't be clinging onto the ball in that scenario.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
In dying minutes of added time, Looked like one of the boro's management team tried to grab the ball, was it calderwood who steamed in and knocked him over ?

Yeh Colin didn't take the defeat too well.

Chris had already shaken hands with Karanka and after Colin did what he did he went over and shook his hand again to defuse the situation.

wangeye

Dec 1, 2014
Yeh Colin didn't take the defeat too well.

Chris had already shaken hands with Karanka and after Colin did what he did he went over and shook his hand again to defuse the situation.
We didn't lose.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Poor sportsmanship, be sure that Hughton or his team wouldn't be clinging onto the ball in that scenario.

That ran through the whole squad. What a bunch of pansies i thought going down at the slightest touch - or not even.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There were some Poyet style tactics out there today from Boro and not of the footballing type.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
We didn't lose.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Are you sure about that? Good old BBC, right now:
boro.JPG

Blue_Boy

Apr 26, 2016
North Of The Wall
Pretty sure it was CC who barged their big galoot who'd leapt across into our technical zone to prevent us taking a quick throw. He was quite large with grey hair I think - from their coaching staff he looked like Leo Percovich (keepers coach) or Dave Parnaby (Academy Manager) http://www.mfc.co.uk/team/coaching-staff/

He certainly loved the bloody limelight being carried on their fan's shoulders. They must have strained backs lifting that cheating sack of lard

It was him who slipped & fell in their dressing room when it showed them spraying the bubbly around. I could stand watching about 5 seconds of that.

Colin did barge Karanka too but if he went back & shook hands fair enough. A lot of bad feeling due their gamesmanship from the start then missing out makes it reasonable to me to show some anger

Did anybody else feel that Karanka looked very ill at ease & not too excited once they'd held out to go up? Wouldn't be surprised if he left them before next season. He doesn't seem a good fit there & it's never fully come forward as to why he walked out before the game v Charlton. I'd say there's a big gulf between him, players & board that isn't going to heal anytime soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here