Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoff 2nd leg (home match) not included in season ticket

johnscrotes

Jan 10, 2016
All season ticket holders need to buy tickets for their own seat, parking also not included in annual pass.....

Poor form albion

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
All season ticket holders need to buy tickets for their own seat, parking also not included in annual pass.....

Poor form albion
Do you expect to get in games for free while Tony Bloom pays for everything?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Should get a free pie and pint as well, poor form Tony, only contributing £10m each season in the Championship, get the chequebook out

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can a STH reserve a ticket for the home playoff leg now? If yes, than I find it relevant to remind STHs.
No. The tickets are all reserved for season ticket holders until Wednesday anyway. Season ticket holders can purchase tickets from 10am tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Poor form albion

Hmmm, new poster eh?

Fishing, trolling, over-inflated sense of entitlement or simply very, very, very dim?

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
You mean to tell me that not only do I have to buy my seat for the play off game, should we win then I have to buy a ticket to the final as well as my travel, food and drink money out of my own pocket. Also being a st holder I'm not allowed to take my seat home after every home game. Come on .

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here