Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play offs!!!! YES!!!!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Sitting in the pub, supping an ale and watching the Albion fans traipsing through town with their heads hung low.
STOP IT! We are in the greatest competition in the world, The Championship play offs.

Let's raise the flags higher, put more war paint on and shout from the roof tops:
YOU WROTE US OFF IN AUGUST BUT WE ARE STILL HERE AND WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN.

ALBION....

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Sitting in the pub, supping an ale and watching the Albion fans traipsing through town with their heads hung low.
STOP IT! We are in the greatest competition in the world, The Championship play offs.

Let's raise the flags higher, put more war paint on and shout from the roof tops:
YOU WROTE US OFF IN AUGUST BUT WE ARE STILL HERE AND WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN.

ALBION....

Absolutely. No one can accuse us of "bottling it", given our form this season:

WDL.JPG

Apart from the Xmas injury blip, we've been soooo consistent. Really proud of the team. Bring it on.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Boring going up top 2

3 more games to look forward too, and a day out at Wembley. So much more fun.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sit down, shut up some of us are still processing the thought that we have missed out on premiership football by just 2 goals and by fu*k it hurts.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Man up. Its not over yet. Get up from the floor, and come back fighting.

At least I hope the players have this attitude.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've had enough of sulking. Cannot wait for Friday. Come on you super seagulls, we are going up!!!!

Real Boro Fan

May 2, 2016
Good Luck from Boro

ALBION....

Sorry we had to do it to you. Rooting for you in the play offs. You deserve to go up.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'd never imagined it was possible for a playoff place to feel so shit.

My mojo will be back for Friday but it's going to take a day or so. Right now I can barely speak for frustration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here