Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC/Ince/Crofts

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Will they be available for the play offs? With Stephens suspended we look very threadbare in central midfield. I can only think of that Irish fella as cover otherwise. It would be nice to have some options particularly if they've been getting game time and are match fit.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes.
As will Elvis and O'Grady. Yippee (without Bob, COG might even make the bench)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That's good to know. Is Zamora done for the season? We could really do with him, I'm not sure our strikers won more than a couple of headers all game today.

D

Deleted member 2719

We don't need any special players to get the wins we need to get to the premiership, we just need a bent ref.
Gutted about today, gutted for all those that travelled but more importantly I am gutted for Tony Bloom.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Thankfully we have Sidwell.

Crofts hasn't featured at all for Gillingham lately - injured again? That does leave us a bit short of cover, admittedly.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
erm Danny Holla? Why do people always forget about Danny Holla?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Sidwell will come in assuming we do not appeal the red card, which I think we should as we have nothing to lose.

Well yes, but we need cover. What if one of them gets injured? Or we have another red card? Or we want to play 4-5-1? It's good to have the option of match fit, championship experienced players.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Siswell did well when he came on and has grown intot eh suide l;ast few games. CH obviously rates him so I'm sure he'll play.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why? All of them have plenty of experience in the champinship and in the case of Ince and JFC they've been on loan and playing at championship clubs(unless they got injured recently?).

At very poor Championship teams, not at top of the Championship level, and JFC hasn't featured in MK Dons' last couple of matches (injured?), and Ince was only an unused sub today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
erm Danny Holla? Why do people always forget about Danny Holla?

Bizarrely, Danny Holla just walked past me on the seafront. His hot wife and small child were in tow. He wore the expression of someone completely unbothered about our result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here