Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton - The Right Man For This Situation

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We know the players will be hurting after that, but we also know that they need to pick themselves up and go again on Friday/Monday - having a calm, controlled, experienced manager like CH who will know what to say and when to say it could be the difference that takes us to Wembley and maybe beyond .

He's turned us from relegation fodder to promotion contenders in the time he's been here and I reckon he can get us over the line yet.

We CAN do it, and I firmly believe we WILL do it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
We know the players will be hurting after that, but we also know that they need to pick themselves up and go again on Friday/Monday - having a calm, controlled, experienced manager like CH who will know what to say and when to say it could be the difference that takes us to Wembley and maybe beyond .

He's turned us from relegation fodder to promotion contenders in the time he's been here and I reckon he can get us over the line yet.

Yip. I'm gutted, especially about the red cards we've had, but complete faith in CH.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I like the positivity but feel he needs to get the players to relax in these big games. In the last two games we have been erratic, lost our composure and had two men sent off whilst creating very little.

Hoping he can rally the troops but he needs to get the players in a much more composed and calm manner in these play offs.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Murphy went missing , Skalak should have played or at least come on near the end instead of Lua Lua .

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Murphy went missing , Skalak should have played or at least come on near the end instead of Lua Lua .

Tough to single out Murphy, the whole team were crap in the first half. I don't think Skalak would have made much of a difference as Ayala was dominating the air.

Hughton will get the boys rallied, I have absolute faith in him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know our league position speaks in our favour but our record against them is turnip. Another pair of 0-0s would make for great telly.
We're better than them and have just had two hard games to get acclimatised. We will hit the ground running and in fact, I reckon we might finally break our Hillsborough duck.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If they did, I was certainly not one of them.

No, of course you weren't! And neither was I..............

........................and I'm not waiting around in the hope that they'll all be queuing up to identify themselves either!

1066gull

I am not hopeful. Of course I will be happy if we are promoted. Out of all the four sides we deserve it the most but I am preparing for Championship again next season to avoid disappointment.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here