Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads.

Dec 6, 2015
That was cruel, you played very well second half.

I'm off to centre square to celebrate but thought I'd just like to say that you were unlucky and that I'll be supporting you in the play offs.

Cheers

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

I'm off to centre square to celebrate but thought I'd just like to say that you were unlucky and that I'll be supporting you in the play offs.

Cheers

Be careful you don't bump into a Middlesbrough player. You could put them out for the whole next season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Cheers

**** off.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Cheers

See you again next year. Same time, same place (probably, since the fixture computer likes to screw us)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Exactly how much did you give Mike Dean for today? I'm shocked. If that's the best the Premier league has referee wise, maybe we don't wanna go up. It was a disgrace.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
To be fair, every Boro fan thought every foul went to you all second half. Not seen the sending off but have seen the gash the ramierz leg.

Good luck in the playoffs, hope you do it

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
To be fair, every Boro fan thought every foul went to you all second half. Not seen the sending off but have seen the gash the ramierz leg.

You can **** off as well.

Nightsharkk

May 2, 2016
Brighton where far the better team in 2nd half buzzing we went up though will be rooting for you in play offs you deserve to be in premiership Good luck and safe journey back to all fans

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
12 vs 10 seems like a shitty way to lose such a big game. It's all good and well coming on here being 'good sports' but today doesn't sit well with me at all. Poor, poor refereeing. In fact, awful.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Brighton where far the better team in 2nd half buzzing we went up though will be rooting for you in play offs you deserve to be in premiership Good luck and safe journey back to all fans
And you can also **** off and learn to spell and use apostrophes and full stops.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't want to read anything from Middlesbrough posters tonight.

Go out, have a beer, leave us alone.
Exactly how I feel. Any chummy wishes of good luck etc. just feel like smug condescending right now. Why would you sign up to a message board of another team having just won promotion to the PL if it wasn't for the chance to be a bit smug?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008

His gash has nothing to do with how a decision should come about from a referee ,the Brighton player clearly got the ball first ,if a batsman did not wear his box would you then blame the fast bowler for a good bowl but hit him in the knackers and injured him . His injury came about because he didnt dress properly .

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Boro goal was offside.
Stephens challenge wasn't a red.

Enjoy your promotion and leave us the fu<k alone.

That's all i have to say.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It was an offside goal, but I can't even be arsed to be bothered about that.

Dean getting the yellow card knocked out of his hand, and changing his decision is the lowest I've ever seen football go. Feel like chucking the sport in to he honest if that's the 'fairness' we get from officials.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here