Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a season! 3 more games.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Losing out on goal difference sucks doesn't it!

Only 5 losses all season only 2 away from home.. That has to be a club record surely! Leagues top scorers too I think.
Great performances all over the park.

Keep going boys.. Just keep going

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not confident then ?

Just think it's kind of arrogant to expect Wednesday to roll over at our supreme right to a day a Wembley. It's the kind of thing we slate other teams fans for.
I think the two games will be tight especially without Dunk at theirs and Stephens for either. I'm not all doom and gloom, just being realistic. Hughton's got a big job to do between now and the first leg after the disappointment of today, whereas Wednesday will be smelling the blood of half wounded prey.
I hope we earn ourselves a massive day out, but to be totally honest believe it to be 50/50.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Just think it's kind of arrogant to expect Wednesday to roll over at our supreme right to a day a Wembley. It's the kind of thing we slate other teams fans for.
I think the two games will be tight especially without Dunk at theirs and Stephens for either. I'm not all doom and gloom, just being realistic. Hughton's got a big job to do between now and the first leg after the disappointment of today, whereas Wednesday will be smelling the blood of half wounded prey.
I hope we earn ourselves a massive day out, but to be totally honest believe it to be 50/50.

This

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Sorry didn't mean to be arrogant. I meant a further 3 more possible games, trying to spin a positive out of a deeply disappointing result. I certainly don't think we are odds on to make the final..

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Except that we're appealling it, so:

a) rescinded. Dale available for Friday

b) upheld. End of season for Stephens

c) extended. Could be increased if deemed bad enough.

5 then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here