Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blown it big time

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
we will not go up now. Think wins against Sheff Wed (albeit over two legs) and Derby or Hull will prove to be a bridge too far. Without Dunk (Friday) and Stephens (for 3 games) will be our undoing. The perennial question that we have not invested in enough quality will bite us on the bum yet again.....hurts me to say it, but it's true. Before you all slag me off, I'm a supporter of 50 years or so, somehow we always seem to f*** up, hope I'm proved wrong. :down:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We finished FIFTEEN points about Wednesday.
We'll be the favourites (whether that means much or not)
Let Derby and Hull slug it out - neither beat us this season.

Nice way to rouse the fans, though!

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
we will not go up now. Think wins against Sheff Wed (albeit over two legs) and Derby or Hull will prove to be a bridge too far. Without Dunk (Friday) and Stephens (for 3 games) will be our undoing. The perennial question that we have not invested in enough quality will bite us on the bum yet again.....hurts me to say it, but it's true. Before you all slag me off, I'm a supporter of 50 years or so, somehow we always seem to f*** up, hope I'm proved wrong. :down:

That's the spirit!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Dimwit

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Negative hissy fit alert. We're stronger than we ever have been going into the playoffs and have finished on a points total that would have seen us easily promoted in any other Championship season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Have not invested enough? Bloom's £200m not enough for you? Ungrateful :tosser:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Sidwell and Greer are admirable replacements. Greer didn't let us down at all today, and Sidwell is an experienced premier league player. We've got as much chance as any team in the play offs, but going into it as the divisions top goal scorers and form side. Still have not lost in 14.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're all disappointed but what does shit like this achieve right now? Enjoy your "told you so" moment in a couple of weeks eh.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

You're wrong, you're also old so obviously don't know what you're talking about. Did you feel this way in '65, '79, '83, '97, 04?
Sit down, pop a santogen, have you're cocoa and shutup:thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

Shouldn't you be showing a bit of wisdom rather than being so doom and gloom? I mean ffs.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

Prick

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sadly think you are right, we've had a great season but not been good enough against any of the top teams, and going into the play offs with a couple of draws.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Like someone else said, we just seem to blow up on TV or in BIG games. And the thing about the Championship is, you can finish 3rd one season and get relegated the next, it is just so unpredictable. I do worry if we dont get promoted this season, this is our chance, we NEED to take it. Sorry for the caps, but I think we are all abit gutted ATM.

el punal

You're wrong! And yes, I'm slagging you off because you, matey, well and truly deserve it. So we end up with 89 points and only 5 defeats - that would get us promoted in any other season. Your comments are worthy of complete contempt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here