Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never a red + we had boro bricking it

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Don't get to downbeat about today, most dubious red card I've seen & Boro fans despite having a superb home record were shitting it at the end. We have a superb chance in the playoffs, believe.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Don't get to downbeat about today, most dubious red card I've seen & Boro fans despite having a superb home record were shitting it at the end. We have a superb chance in the playoffs, believe.

Shame we never really had any attempts at goal towards the end ...but their defense is pretty good so had to be expected!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
The injury was nasty but he won the ball and was evidently not malicious imo. Sidwell played well when he came on and has grown into his position since a couple of shaky games early on.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
The injury was nasty but he won the ball and was evidently not malicious imo. Sidwell played well when he came on and has grown into his position since a couple of shaky games early on.

It's a good job as he'll be starting there the next 2 games.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
It's a good job as he'll be starting there the next 2 games.

Earlier in the season I would have been gutted at the thought of no Stephens as he is a key player but I reckon Sidwell will really step up as he has done in the past few games he has been called upon.

ClaretMatt

Nov 19, 2015
IMG_20160507_140748.jpg

Stills don't lie, apparently.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Definite appeal against a bent ref....I mean a mistake on ill advise from a linesman

You obviously didn't see the elbow from Knockeart which would have been a booking in most other circumstances. A second in this case.

Emotional specs off. I thought the referee was fine.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Would we not have been 'bricking it' in the same circumstances ?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You obviously didn't see the elbow from Knockeart which would have been a booking in most other circumstances. A second in this case.

Emotional specs off. I thought the referee was fine.

Agreed ref was decent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here