Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Gutted of course that Brighton lost. But I'd like to point out his outstanding young Goldson was today. Gutted for them.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
How much did Rhodes cost again? He comes on and we can afford to take off Greer because we all knew Goldson needed no help. He's got a hell of a future.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I'm a huge fan of Goldson and he did lots well today. But he made at least 2 serious errors in the first half.

Never mind - he learns and he comes back stronger. Glad he's ours.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He was awful first half. Solid in the second and dealt with Rhodes very well.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He was excellent second half. We missed Dunk though (not that Greer did badly, just that the game suited someone with a bit more pace once they'd scored).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He did make one horrible error in the first half that Adomah didn't make the most of. He was however very good otherwise.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Can see a top premiership team snatching him from us if we don't go up and he continues his excellent form. £10 million

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Keeping the Dunk Goldson partnership together is going to be nigh on impossible unless we go up
Bye bye to Wilson, Zamora, Sidwell, Dunk, Goldson, Stephens, Kayal, and Knockaert if we don't go up.

Total rebuild and start again this summer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bye bye to Wilson, Zamora, Sidwell, Dunk, Goldson, Stephens, Kayal, and Knockaert if we don't go up.

Total rebuild and start again this summer.
Oh for heaven's sake! Wilson, of course, and Bobby retiring - can't see any of the others going unless of course, somebody offers really silly money. That #Together thing is a factor in this team, too; team spirit still has some draw for players, even in these money-mad days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here