Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
1188 users online..
Umhlanga, South Africa checked in, online, in a bar with 3 big screens and laptop.donning the stripes :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Where are you if not at the game/Amex

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Middlesbrough main stand surrounded by smoggies. Hundreds of em I tell ya. Scarf wrapped around my middle, avoiding eye contact and definitely not speaking to anyone.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Grove Park. South East London.

Fortunately more Millwall than Palace territory.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
images-2.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Middlesbrough main stand surrounded by smoggies. Hundreds of em I tell ya. Scarf wrapped around my middle, avoiding eye contact and definitely not speaking to anyone.
Good luck with that... A last minute winner for us could prove to be somewhat awkward for you then....

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
When we went up in 79 I was painting the house and listening to the match on the radio. So in keeping with tradition I am doing the same.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Downstairs in Marlton New Jersey....trying to keep quiet and not wake everyone. Got the boys dressed before they went to bed, so they'll be properly dressed when I scream when Hemed scores and they wake up.

Smoky McPot

May 12, 2009
In a bar in Athens as a friend of mine is getting married today, how inconsiderate. Literally buzzing, shame there is no one else in the bar to watch it. Do the Greeks not know that Albion are way bigger than panathinaikos.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
OK that span me right out. Where I am they were showing Liverpool vs Villareal highlights. Hadnt been watching just saw a Bruno with no beard though in yellow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here