Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck today

Burnleylad

May 2, 2014
To those fair minded Brighton fans a genuine good luck message to you against Boro today. I really hope you make it and that it is a good match and football is the winner. After going through it myslef last Monday I can only imagine how nervous and on edge you must be and it won't be any easier if you're not at the match and have to follow it on the tv or radio.

I know I might get this message thrown back in my face and be accused of being a gloating Burnley supporter by certain people on this board who post with such venom about Burnley, Dyche and Barton but they just bring jealousy and envy to a whole new level IMO.

I look forward to watching Hughton give a celebratory interview after the game. I'll be a Brighton supporter for a couple of hours and will be happy for you to get promoted alongside us, although I hope we manage a win at Charlton and clinch the title ourselves.

And whichever team loses out today, hopefully they'll manage it through the playoffs. I'm not a play offs fan, I just think it's a tv and money spinning idea, the three top teams should get promotion like it used to be because they've earned it over a season.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I can't understand his accent, what did he say?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
<Google Translation>

'To those fair minded Brighton fans a genuine good luck message to you against Boro today. I really hope you make it and that it is a good match and football is the winner. After going through it myslef last Monday I can only imagine how nervous and on edge you must be and it won't be any easier if you're not at the match and have to follow it on the tv or radio.

'I know I might get this message thrown back in my face and be accused of being a gloating Burnley supporter by certain people on this board who post with such venom about Burnley, Dyche and Barton but they just bring jealousy and envy to a whole new level IMO.

I look forward to watching Hughton give a celebratory interview after the game. I'll be a Brighton supporter for a couple of hours and will be happy for you to get promoted alongside us, although I hope we manage a win at Charlton and clinch the title ourselves.

And whichever team loses out today, hopefully they'll manage it through the playoffs. I'm not a play offs fan, I just think it's a tv and money spinning idea, the three top teams should get promotion like it used to be because they've earned it over a season'

That's nice.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
To those fair minded Brighton fans a genuine good luck message to you against Boro today. I really hope you make it and that it is a good match and football is the winner. After going through it myslef last Monday I can only imagine how nervous and on edge you must be and it won't be any easier if you're not at the match and have to follow it on the tv or radio.

I know I might get this message thrown back in my face and be accused of being a gloating Burnley supporter by certain people on this board who post with such venom about Burnley, Dyche and Barton but they just bring jealousy and envy to a whole new level IMO.

And whichever team loses out today, hopefully they'll manage it through the playoffs. I'm not a play offs fan, I just think it's a tv and money spinning idea, the three top teams should get promotion like it used to be because they've earned it over a season.

Thanks. Enjoy the game.
As you are going to be a Brighton fan today. You need to know that it's. "Tell them all that we stand or fall". Not "and we're up to win the cup".
Ok?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
To be honest I am not nervous I am absolutely buzzing and loving it - no matter what happens today we have exceeded expectations and will get another bite of the cherry in the playoffs.

Now the playoffs is another story I will be cacking it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
To be honest I am not nervous I am absolutely buzzing and loving it - no matter what happens today we have exceeded expectations and will get another bite of the cherry in the playoffs.

Now the playoffs is another story I will be cacking it.
Pretty much spot on:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here