Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 reasons to why we must enjoy and not worry....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
1, Massive game today and you don't get much bigger..great to be playing in such games:clap2:

2, Even if we fail we get the joy of the playoffs and a possible trip to Wembley :clap2:

3, Even if we fail on both accounts we get to play in the best league in the world again next season :clap2:

This is why you need to be excited and to enjoy these moments as it really is a win win win situation.Of course we want to go up and we want bloom to get what he deserves amongst many others and fans.

Enjoy and be exited:clap2:

I honestly believe we will do it today anyway,but no matter what happens its great times ahead and we will make the prem soon wether it's this season or next etc...HAPPY TIMES:clap2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
4. We have the best squad in this league and will be even stronger next season.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Unless Burnley / Boro come a calling with their Premier League millions and pick us clean.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Two Boro fans just uncorked some fizz to have with breakfast love their sense of entitlement. We are still under the radar

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Speak for yourself flower, my stomach's churning like a Zanussi on fast spin.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We hear this a lot on NSC, but teams with big contracts on offer will be after Stephens, Kayal, Knockaert, Goldson and Dunk.

And Sidwell, Wilson, and Zamora won't be here.

I fear having to start all over again with a massive rebuild.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We hear this a lot on NSC, but teams with big contracts on offer will be after Stephens, Kayal, Knockaert, Goldson and Dunk.

Didn't happen after we lost in the play offs to Palace, and we had a very good squad - arguably the best in the division - for the 2nd half of that season as well.

With the exception of the older guys, all players are under contract, and we have the option to tell them where to go unless they offer reduculous amounts. Have faith - we turned down over 5m for Dunk last August!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

I would be surprised if we lost more than one player as we're not little old Brighton anymore:)
Also we have solly march back next season....we will be stronger than this season that I'm 100% sure of:clap2::clap2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I would also bet big on ulloa being back next season if we fail...although not a fan of going back :)
Not a bad shout that. There's a good chance that Leicester will add to their squad and he'll be edged out.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I've just given a thumbs up to Berkshire Seagull. Is it like the 4 horseman of the apocalypse or something? :)

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
1, Massive game today and you don't get much bigger..great to be playing in such games:clap2:

2, Even if we fail we get the joy of the playoffs and a possible trip to Wembley :clap2:

3, Even if we fail on both accounts we get to play in the best league in the world again next season :clap2:

This is why you need to be excited and to enjoy these moments as it really is a win win win situation.Of course we want to go up and we want bloom to get what he deserves amongst many others and fans.

Enjoy and be exited:clap2:

I honestly believe we will do it today anyway,but no matter what happens its great times ahead and we will make the prem soon wether it's this season or next etc...HAPPY TIMES:clap2:

Absolutely this with bells and whistles!

The fact we are playing in games of this magnitude is something we should be enjoying whatever the outcome.

The world will be watching this one so I just we turn up and give a really good account of ourselves and our great club. Play with freedom and flair Seagulls and don't worry about the result. Let the Boro boys be the edgy ones.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here