Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is Overseas tomorrow?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm in Hollywood at present but heading to Vegas tomorrow where amongst many things planned for the week will be seeing the Amir Kahn fight, where in the world will you be?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
NZ, the game is live on Sky tonight can't wait 13 hours to go, one of our neighbours is a Leicester fan hopefully a double celebration.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New York - with a motley crew of bleary eyed Albion supporters watching at 7.30am

Redundant Gigolo

Jan 19, 2016
Sat at Dallas Fort Worth airport waiting for the 10pm flight that lands at 2pm tomorrow lunchtime .....when the phone goes on on the runway it will almost be over.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Watching in Australia with my oldest at 9.30 pm.

Spending my day trying to avoid thinking about it.

So hope that this is going to happen.

Am currently obsessing about which room i should watch it in, as if it is going to make some sort of difference. :mad::mad:

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
San Francisco 4:30am , going into the office as it has the best wifi. Going to look like a real bell end with my lucky hat and gloves on

bhachris

Nov 20, 2011
San Francisco, 4.30am, going to need a stream as the apartment I'm staying in does not have the game 😦 :annoyed::annoyed:

mikehand

Aug 5, 2007
San Francisco, CA... watching at home with a coffee, and celebrating with a cold single-hop pale ale from Oregon if we win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here