Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't sleep ...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't stop thinking of that incredible final episode of Blackadder where they go "over the top".

Late the night before;

"Can't sleep, Captain B?"

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have been up for about an hour and am nervous and having trouble concentrating. We are celebrating mother's day today so I am spending the day trying to focus on that while in fact thinking about tonights game. Already managed to forget the two most important things I went to the supermarket for.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have been up for about an hour and am nervous and having trouble concentrating. We are celebrating mother's day today so I am spending the day trying to focus on that while in fact thinking about tonights game. Already managed to forget the two most important things I went to the supermarket for.

Usually crapper paper is one.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No problem here. Not even interested in logging in to NSC in the vain hope of reading something about the game that I haven't already been obsessing about all week...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No sleep here. Wife and son have a stomach bug I had earlier this week. Playing the loving husband and dad prior to catching the train

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Sleep? I’ve got a full pub which closes at 2.00. By the time I get them all out, pay the strippers and help myself to a token Scotch it will be 3.30 am. By then I’ll be past caring about anything – until 12.30 that is… Trouble is I promised a free drink to the regulars when Albion win – and I’ve also got £20 riding on Burnley losing and Albion as Champions.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here