Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how will you spend tomorow morning?

May 14, 2015
If you are not feeling nerves tonight i'm sure they will kick in tomorrow, for those who are already feeling it, then tomorrow morning will be a struggle.

like the players is it business as usual, or do you just except the fact that you will be nervous and embrace it?

I feel like tomorrow could be one of the longest mornings in a while.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Nerves have been replaced with excitement just looking forward to it and hope we make a good show of ourselves. Whatever happens massively proud of the club this season on and off the pitch got a feeling it is going to be our day

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Laying witchgrass in our garden, as good old English grass seems to shy away in ours.
Taking mind of things for a while till 1230 :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Toilet, toilet, Gym, toilet, toilet,gym,toilet,late breakfast, toilet, toilet, walk to Riverside....etc

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Going to aim to sleep until 10am then an hour drive over to my Grandad's to watch the game, should take me close enough to kick off. Really hope I'm celebrating our return to the top flight with the man who introduced me to our great club!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shopping at Tesco Ebbw Vale, then off to Bridgend for my daughters gymnastics session. Laptop and wifi for the match.

Just another day really.

Jul 7, 2003
Get up usual time, pop out to get paper, drive son and friends to the station so they can go to the Amex beamback, wait for mate to pick me up and head round to his to watch the match.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Time difference works in my favour in this one. Wake up at 7.30, have breakfast, listen to pre match build up at 8, and kick off is at 9.

Bag of nerves right now!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
eggs on toast for breakfast, cup of coffee on the balcony in the sunshine, then over to the Amex.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Driving from 4am
Breakfast in York
Train to Boro
Game on

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Working - hoping I can finish before 12:30. :ohmy:

I could have had the day off, or the play off final day off, but not both.
I genuinely can't do anymore to guarantee automatic promotion.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Nerves kicked in about 15 mins ago, so........more vino now, gym at 9, breakfast 10.30, pub midday. Panic, panic, panic, panic......

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Going to aim to sleep until 10am then an hour drive over to my Grandad's to watch the game, should take me close enough to kick off. Really hope I'm celebrating our return to the top flight with the man who introduced me to our great club!
Just out of interest, where does your grandad live? I know Sleaford well - uncle farmed at Rauceby and parents lived in Ancaster.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Just out of interest, where does your grandad live? I know Sleaford well - uncle farmed at Rauceby and parents lived in Ancaster.

He lives in Long Sutton down the A17, I live in Nottingham through the week and in Sleaford at weekends now. I know Rauceby and Ancaster well though!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Start work at 6 a.m. Far from ideal but might help keep my mind off what's to come for a bit. Suspect I'm naff all use to anybody at work from midday on though.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Missus is going into work for overtime between 7am-12pm so I've got little ms spongy all morning who will undoubtedly wake up at 5am as per normal making it a VERY long morning.

I shall still however be starting on the sauce about 10.30 so I'm pissed in time for kick off.

Ms Spongy should be back from work at 12.20 and the pub is 1 minute away so will make kick off.

Feeling surprisingly calm all things considered. Perhaps I've already resigned myself to 3rd place so not worried perhaps. If we win I shall be a very very happy man.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Time difference works in my favour in this one. Wake up at 7.30, have breakfast, listen to pre match build up at 8, and kick off is at 9.

Bag of nerves right now!

Wow, in Canada our 12:30 is 9am? Are you sure?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here