Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fans in Exeter

wokingone

Jul 15, 2003
Exeter
Are you gathering at a particular pub? If so where? Faced with watching it on a pub on my own or at home at the moment...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Hopefully you will get to see the match. :)

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I'm in Exmouth and was planning to watch it at home, but if we could get a gathering together, I know there's a few of us down here, then I'd be up for it.

Last edited:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
The Walkabout in Fore street is good for footy, but probably too late now. Only downside is that they usually turn the volume down unless it's England or one of the 'big' clubs playing.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I am watching it at home as no doubt the pubs will have the Man Utd game on to appease the locals.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
True that. Imagine that sinking feeling with 5 minutes til kick off and everywhere showing man Utd.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
True that. Imagine that sinking feeling with 5 minutes til kick off and everywhere showing man Utd.
That was my fear. Plus if we lost, dealing with people who've never seen their team play live giving it the biggun

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Did any of you make their 1st trip to The Amex last week and was on the 25 before the game?

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I'm very proud to have done all 23 home games, and 2 away games from Exeter this year.
If anybody ever wants a lift to the Amex then give me a shout.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I'm very proud to have done all 23 home games, and 2 away games from Exeter this year.
If anybody ever wants a lift to the Amex then give me a shout.

If things don't go our way today and we get to the play off final, I'll go halves on the fuel and get you a pasty on the way to Wembley ����

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Anyone who can't make it to Ashton Gate next Saturday know of good places to watch the game next weekend? The area around Cathedral Green will have probably reopened by then :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here