Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

St Ives and Cornwall Brighton MASSIVE is there anyone watching the game from these parts?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Just got off the phone to my mate and he s watching the game in st ives he says he s the only Brighton fan down that neck of the woods he s going to watch it in the Boundry pub in st ives and asked me to post on here to see if he could get some more Brighton fans together.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Sorry, I'll either be in Bunters in Truro, or the Blue Anchor if I get dragged to Helston for the Flora Dance.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If you are on your own at least you are in probably the best seaside town in the country I was there last weekend, fantastic place to be.
Anyway, top tip, if you are watching in a pub make sure it has SKY only and not BT.
Especially down here in SW the locals will want the Man U game on.
Even if you are watching SKY people will insist it is turned over as they come in.
I worked in a pub today that has both he said that all his customers will want the Man U game and he was even a Man U fan as well.
He has arranged for me to watch it on a big screen down in the pool room and jiggle his wiring around for me.
Oh and a barrel of Doom Bar at £2.50 a pint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here