Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley interested in Dale Stephens

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Just heard from a decent source. Apparently Dyche rates him and there are rumours that Dale would fancy a move back to the North West for family reasons.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Season not even over yet....

Can we just have one rumour thread ? I'm sure BG could look after it.

Dec 29, 2011
I'd hate to lose him, but to lose him to Burnley would sour the deal a lot. I don't know why I dislike them, perhaps jealousy, but they rub me up the wrong way for some reason.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why would Burnley want a ball playing midfielder. He would spend 90% of each game looking up in the air and wondering what he has to do to get the ball.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The likelihood is if we go up he stays, if we don't he goes. I doubt they are the only team that would be interested.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Oi Burnley.

13165985_1321309404549465_8087734072288521022_n.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So we play hoofball with Joey Barton, streets ahead of any other ball playing footballer in the division!
Perhaps you didn't watch Burnley at Brighton. Appalling, team of dinosaurs reminded me of Wimbledon in the eighties. As for Barton, well he was just a thug, pure and simple.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So we play hoofball with Joey Barton, streets ahead of any other ball playing footballer in the division!
Yeah he was so much better than Kayal wasn't he. Actually, no. He was given a complete schooling and had to resort to assaulting him as he was being thoroughly embarrassed.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Brilliant. Joey Barton a ball player. He didn't play the ball once against us. You're a victim of his own self-important propaganda. The man's a cretin, a thug and a cheat - nothing more.

Apr 5, 2016
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Brilliant. Joey Barton a ball player. He didn't play the ball once against us. You're a victim of his own self-important propaganda. The man's a cretin, a thug and a cheat - nothing more.

In all seriousness, how did he get into the team of the year if all that is true?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here