Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World's Tallest Moving Observation Tower ... NO IT'S NOT

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
World's Tallest Moving Observation Tower says a large sign next to the Eyesore 360.

NO IT'S NOT. Call me a pedant, but the tower isn't ever going to move (unless they tear it down which frankly can't come soon enough). The only movement will be by the observation thingy up and down the tower.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Where or what is the "CN" tower?

The tall thing in this photo, it's in Toronto.
Cn-Tower-51752.jpg

When I went to Toronto in 2002 it was still the worlds tallest building and the higher observation deck was the highest man made point you could stand at that time, some 1465ft off the ground. Quite an amazing view from up there.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

When I went to Toronto in 2002 it was still the worlds tallest building and the higher observation deck was the highest man made point you could stand at that time, some 1465ft off the ground. Quite an amazing view from up there.

Ta.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
View attachment 74402

I also went there back in March last year.
Great views. Would loved to have done that sky-walk thing too.

Looking at that picture just makes me realise how shite the i360 and Brighton seafront looks in comparison.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It's the tallest chimney with a donut thingy around it that goes up and down. Yes, it's unique.

Always looks like a giant version of hoopla game which is usually found at the fairground, i wonder if those who will use it once it finally opens will get to walk away with a goldfish as a 'prize' (which will normally die within a few days)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here