Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plans for tonight?

GusPoyetIsGod

Apr 29, 2011
Anyone know if there's anything going on tonight in terms of getting together for a few pints before the big game tomorrow?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Started already...First beer at home, going to London shortly for an all nighter. I expect to be in a bad way by lunchtime tomorrow - Perfect :thumbsup:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Off to friends for dinner. He loves a we dram. I dropped in to pick something up on way home two months ago and had three doubles in the space of 40 minutes or so. Reckon i'll be sozzled by 8pm, row with the Mrs by 22.30, asleep by 3am then so hungover I miss my 8am out of King's Cross.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm going to play a bit of Football Manager to take my mind off the football before going to the pub to watch the football tomorrow. Football.

Did something similar yesterday. Except my poison was Barbarossa - Decisive Campaigns. Nothing like a brutal invasion of the Soviet Union to take your mind off a football match :thumbsup:

The only problem is that I cant stop thinking about where to deploy my siege artillery now. Do I deploy it supporting the 2nd Panzergruppe in the battle for Kiev? Or do I support Gen.Obst. Heopner and his formidable 4th Panzergruppe in the battle for Leningrad? ???

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Planning on staying (relatively) sober tonight. I suffer very badly with hangovers so do not want to run the risk of one getting in the way tomorrow.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Heading up to London in a couple of hours for a few night before beers..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shakespeare at the Theatre Royal. King Lear. Let's hope tomorrow isn't a tragedy too.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Pasta meal, fruit, plenty of water.

Early night, no alcohol, no sex.....

Taking this seriously you know...........

........or have just made that up??

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm making quesadilla and watching Jeeves & Wooster box set with Mrs The Clamp. Come over if you like. We're sex people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here