Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi Help Please

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Where or if on Kodi can I find a stream for tomorrows game ?

My son in law installed it for me and I find it difficult to navigate as it's new to me.
And he's not around to help me.

Supported the Seagulls since 1949 so I do not want to miss this one, health issues prevent me from travelling to Boro, otherwise I would be there.

Or it will be Seagulls Player.

My thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Where or if on Kodi can I find a stream for tomorrows game ?

My son in law installed it for me and I find it difficult to navigate as it's new to me.
And he's not around to help me.

Supported the Seagulls since 1949 so I do not want to miss this one, health issues prevent me from travelling to Boro, otherwise I would be there.

Or it will be Seagulls Player.

My thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Kodi will have the streams as it is on Sky Sports, so you'll just need to navigate to an addon that has the Sky Sports channels listed.

Pheonix is one of the better add-ons, if you need to install add-ons look at this site: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

If your son-in-law has installed with add-ons already there, from the Home page you will need to:
1. navigate sideways until you reach the VIDEO tab. Then under that tab click ADD-ONS.
2. You should then have a list of add-ons i.e. click PHEONIX
3. Click Pheonix Sports
4. Click Live TV
5. You should then have a list of Sky Sports channels as well as others.
6. Click Sky Sports 1 (or whichever one) and you'll have a list of links.
7. Click a LINK and you should have the channel. Try the other links if the first doesn't work.

You navigate through Kodi by going forwards or backwards, so use the back button (arrow pointing left) to go back to a previous page.

Other add-ons like Sports Devil, UK Turks, ZemTV will work in a similar way.

OR

Get NowTV on your Smart TV or device and pay for a Sky Sports pass. http://watch.nowtv.com/sports

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I have sportsdevil installed on mine and I find MAMAHD is the most reliable stream for Sky Sports.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I have sportsdevil installed on mine and I find MAMAHD is the most reliable stream for Sky Sports.

Totally agree. Always my first choice. Good clear picture and no buffering.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Come back to NSC just before kickoff (either the match day thread or there will probably be a thread dedicated to streams and streaming). Difficult to say which is the 'best' way to watch it until the streams are up and running on the day.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
I have just enrolled in a 14 day free trail for now TV, and bought a sky sports daily pass for £6.99. I am a techno-phobe so this seemed like the simplest option.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Kodi will have the streams as it is on Sky Sports, so you'll just need to navigate to an addon that has the Sky Sports channels listed.

Pheonix is one of the better add-ons, if you need to install add-ons look at this site: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

If your son-in-law has installed with add-ons already there, from the Home page you will need to:
1. navigate sideways until you reach the VIDEO tab. Then under that tab click ADD-ONS.
2. You should then have a list of add-ons i.e. click PHEONIX
3. Click Pheonix Sports
4. Click Live TV
5. You should then have a list of Sky Sports channels as well as others.
6. Click Sky Sports 1 (or whichever one) and you'll have a list of links.
7. Click a LINK and you should have the channel. Try the other links if the first doesn't work.

You navigate through Kodi by going forwards or backwards, so use the back button (arrow pointing left) to go back to a previous page.

Other add-ons like Sports Devil, UK Turks, ZemTV will work in a similar way.

OR

Get NowTV on your Smart TV or device and pay for a Sky Sports pass. http://watch.nowtv.com/sports

Hi guys, thanks for all your input I have followed your input B S and it has come up trumps.
Here's one happy Seagull, no , two because my mate will be here with me.

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have just enrolled in a 14 day free trail for now TV, and bought a sky sports daily pass for £6.99. I am a techno-phobe so this seemed like the simplest option.

Remember, the trials are only free if YOU cancel them before the two weeks have ended. If you forget, you pay.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here