Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 tickets for Boro

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Due to ill health I cannot go today so have 2 tickets 1 an ambulant disabled and 1 carer plus a voucher for guest house in Boro tonight. Just need to be collected from HH on the way up later pm me for more details.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Hope you feel better soon BG. I have pulled my hamstring so walking is a bit of a pain but as I am on the coach should be ok. Will give the lads a cheer for you and any other oldies who cannot make it.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
How would you be able to use them if carer and disabled ticket, unless you are ambulance disabled?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The ambulant disabled is mentally handicapped as it was originally known now classed as with learning difficulties and unable to travel on his own.So no obvious sign of disability.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bags I have them BG. Where can I collect?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Really sorry to hear your not so well BG.........................If I got you a new left back would you feel better ?

No all joking aside, just trying to cheer you up. I really hope you feel better soon mate.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Sorry to hear that you are not well.

Is it a case of not fancying the long trip up there, or can you not get out at all? If the former, ask the club to see if they can squeeze you in at the Amex rather - I am sure they would oblige.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Sorry to hear you can't go BG. Let's hope the outcome tomorrow cheers you up!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
How would you be able to use them if carer and disabled ticket, unless you are ambulance disabled?

09b33f05d46ea67518640d114604b837.jpg

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Very sorry to hear that BG - it must be bad and a very brave decision to not go.

I hope you can rest knowing you've made the right decision and still get the enjoyment tomorrow

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A chap is picking them up and taking his son who suffers with Aspergers. I have had chronic diarrhoea for 3 days and if I had a camper van with a toilet I would chance it but not up the M1 with services every 20 miles. Shall have to cheer on sons sky.

A chap is picking them up and taking his son who suffers with Aspergers. I have had chronic diarrhoea for 3 days and if I had a camper van with a toilet I would chance it but not up the M1 with services every 20 miles. Shall have to cheer on sons sky.

Jeez BG, I hope the Curry Recipes I e-mailed you aren't to blame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here