Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Brighton

Mick McDonald

May 5, 2016
Hope you enjoy your visit to our town tomorrow, hope it's a good, fair match and may the best team win. It's a real shame both of us can't go up your Manager has done a brilliant job.

Boro fan

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Thanks. Agree with your comments about it being a fair game. Let's hope that a dodgy refereeing decision doesn't affect the result. Thankfully the disallowed goal from your game at Birmingham has had no impact on the final day scenario.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Thanks. We all wanted to go up with you instead of Burnley. A shame it couldn't be a double celebration.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Hope you enjoy your visit to our town tomorrow, hope it's a good, fair match and may the best team win. It's a real shame both of us can't go up your Manager has done a brilliant job.

Boro fan
Both teams can go up.

One will have to do it the hard way.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It would be great if both teams go up.

Both are owned by local lads who love their club rather than foreign hedge funds or money launderers.

Both have their own social problems and football is an escape from them.

Both play decent football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody Groundhog Day threads :smile:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I really hope it doesn't come down to a bad refereeing decision. I would be gutted if we beat you with a dodgy penalty, or if you had a perfectly good goal ruled off-side. Even if you had a couple of players unjustly sent-off, I just don't think I could get over it. YEAH RIGHT! If I'm honest I couldn't care less at this point how we win, just as long as we win, and we will!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here