Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking at Boro

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Morning all.

Can anyone please recommend a car park close to the Riverside? Are there any like local schools etc. who do private parking near the ground?

Left it too late to book a space at the Riverside...

One more sleep...:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
If you are there early enough there is a lot of parking on the grass verges on the other side of the railway. But they had started to build around there last season.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
As you pass the ground on the left there was a private car park about 200 mtrs further up the road on the same side.

Dec 6, 2015
image.png

This is a pay and display multi-story car park about 20 minutes walk from the Riverside - just off from Captain Cook Square. Decent if you want traffic to die down a little and it also has security cameras.

You could also park on Dockside road on the grass verges - postcode TS3 6AH - but you'll need to get there very early. On the same road there's match day parking for a fiver if my memory serves me right but they're a nightmare to get away from.

I know a few places but I don't want to advise anywhere risky or near a pub full of nut cases - IMO these are the best options.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
View attachment 74356

This is a pay and display multi-story car park about 20 minutes walk from the Riverside - just off from Captain Cook Square. Decent if you want traffic to die down a little and it also has security cameras.

You could also park on Dockside road on the grass verges - postcode TS3 6AH - but you'll need to get there very early. On the same road there's match day parking for a fiver if my memory serves me right but they're a nightmare to get away from.

I know a few places but I don't want to advise anywhere risky or near a pub full of nut cases - IMO these are the best options.

I was going to park in North Ormesby. Is that wise?

Dec 6, 2015
I was going to park in North Ormesby. Is that wise?

99 times out of 100 you'll be fine but that is one of the more riskier places to park. If you're in your colours you'd probably get a few verbals off daft kids but that'd be it.

I personally wouldn't park there because it's a nightmare to get away from.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Free car park France St , big council car park, come off the A66 into town, past the cinema and take left after Mcdonalds,and down past Hardware supply, parking on left.
If early on street parking in same area.
Doggy is a bit rough

Dec 6, 2015
Free car park France St , big council car park, come off the A66 into town, past the cinema and take left after Mcdonalds,and down past Hardware supply, parking on left.
Doggy is a bit rough

This is also good advice

Doggy = North Ormesby

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Doggy is a bit rough
The only France street I can see on google maps is out at Redcar...sure that's right?

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Parking in Zetland. Breakfast in Station Cafe. Drinks in Dr. Browns. 15 minute walk to Riverside.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
When we went last season we drove near to the stadium and got in one of the unofficial car parks fairly nearby for a £5 I think. I guess it may be a bit busier this year though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here