Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Kranky off after Saturday?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Perhaps he's doing a Gus and thinks they had reached their ceiling.....

Oh my god, let's hope there are clackers laid out on the seats when the fans walk into the stadium...

They do say history repeats it's self....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Oh my god, let's hope there are clackers laid out on the seats when the fans walk into the stadium...

NSC says it's flags.

Hopefully history won't repeat itself.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Those headlines are very cruel if you look at Kranky's actual quotes. I'm not sure foreigners are able to pick up on the subtleties that English newspapers use to back their stories up.

We know there was a problem before when he walked out before Charlton, I'm not sure anything has changed.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Am I the only person who opened this thinking it was some gossip about Nicola Sturgeon?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
For a while now, it's been reported on Talksport that he's leaving at end of season, up or not.
Before the TS secret fans pile in, that's not by presenters, but by guest print journo's.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think some deal was done when he walked and he reluctantly came back just until the end of the season, does not mean he is happy or that interested though, could explain the stuttering form and the reason why we have clawed back the 11 points.
Must be interesting to have been on the training ground this week and the dressing room tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 22389

Who couldn't forget Palace?, we had the clackers, we had home advantage, we had unsettled Gus who reminds me of Kranka at the moment. Palace shouldn't have won. They won becuase they simply had more team spirit than we did, and I think our players minds where in a different place that evening. It will be team spirit that wins the day tomorrow.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Who couldn't forget Palace?, we had the clackers, we had home advantage, we had unsettled Gus who reminds me of Kranka at the moment. Palace shouldn't have won. They won becuase they simply had more team spirit than we did, and I think our players minds where in a different place that evening. It will be team spirit that wins the day tomorrow.

We saved the worst home performance of the season for the last game. You are right, the team with the best spirit usually wins these pressured games. Our players picked up on Gus' negative vibes and froze against Palace. This will not happen to us tomorrow under Chris although I fully concede that Boro have the quality and star players to get a result and they MUST be seen as favourites.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
wee-jimmy.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

We saved the worst home performance of the season for the last game. You are right, the team with the best spirit usually wins these pressured games. Our players picked up on Gus' negative vibes and froze against Palace. This will not happen to us tomorrow under Chris although I fully concede that Boro have the quality and star players to get a result and they MUST be seen as favourites.

As the say, third time lucky. Going to be a bag of nerves tomorrow.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Let's hope he sits pitchside arms folded, and totally disinterested.

A post match comment about ceilings and he really is Poyet in disguise.

Need to make sure the away support is as loud as Palace were at the amex! That was a factor tbf!:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here