Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If anyone is on the Facebook goldstone ground group. Sad news

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just read on there that my footballing hero Frank worthington is unfortunately battling with altzeimers.

His son has just made a post.

Very sad day and let's hope he fights this the best he can.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
So sad one of the best ever to wear the BHAFC shirt.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Got a great ovation from us when he walked in front our supporters at Birmingham last season.

True entertainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He's 67 now. Time flies...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That goal he scored for Bolton... just pure class.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Sad. A player who approached professional football in a singular way. I remember seeing him play for us, and he could still turn it on. I hope he has been able to enjoy LCFC's triumph, as he played more games for them than any other club (although I have no idea if he is on good terms with the Foxes).

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Just class goal, natural gift, can you imagine if that goal was scored now with the sky sports analysis, they would be going on about it for weeks. One of those mavericks. Great player. Pity he did not win more international caps. Wish him well.
Sad. A player who approached professional football in a singular way. I remember seeing him play for us, and he could still turn it on. I hope he has been able to enjoy LCFC's triumph, as he played more games for them than any other club (although I have no idea if he is on good terms with the Foxes).

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Meet him on Brighton prom once had a chat and he gave me two tickets up in the west stand Nice man fantastic talent very sad news

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great player, absolute artist with a football, I can remember being so happy he became a Brighton and Hove Albion player,
all the best Frank

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I remember being really excited when he signed for us, same summer as Fash and Armstrong. Couldn't wait to get down the goldstone!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Such sad news. What an absolutely class player, the best I've seen play for us.

I dont want to play down Franks obvious talents but the best player you have seen playing for the Albion?. I can only assume that you haven't got along to see them in the last few years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here