Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To All Brighton Fans

DannyCarter93

May 5, 2016
I'm a Boro Fan. I'm sure both sets of fans have been feeling the nerves this week and it feels like it's took forever and a day for this match to come around. I just want to know either way now where we are going to finish up.

My first away win when me and my little brother started avidly going to the away games 3 years ago was at the Amex. What really stood out to me that day was that all the stewards were so friendly, the stadium was class (got to love those padded seats, I think it's the only ground our away fans sit down due to the comfort) but also the classiness of the Brighton fans after they had beat showed me you were a decent lot, good people and earned my respect from then on after that.

But a part of me is a bit sad in a way. Both our teams have done well this year and I'm gutted that it's come to this scenario where it's either ourselves our you who go up. I wish we both could go auto's at burnleys expense but it wasn't to be. Don't get me wrong I'm desperate to win. I really want to avoid the play offs after last years heart break. But there won't be no hard feelings from me if we get beat or gloating if we win.

I just want to say good luck to you all, may the most deserving team on day get Automatic.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Just trust in your side. Win or loose out the playoffs await and EITHER team is good enough to win those. However I have to say that I feel we have the fire power if the side don't 'Freeze'!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think you will find that most Brighton fans agree that we hoped that on Saturday it would be a double celebration. Let's hope the outcome of the season see us both up, either one auto and the other via the play offs.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I really hope that attitude keeps going all day Saturday - one set of fans will be delighted, one set devastated - which ever side wins out have some respect for the others!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Have we got DULLARDS going on the Middlesboro forum ? Why do they think we are INTERESTED in what they think or say ?

For once I agree with Ernest. I think it is evidence of their over-confidence and it is quite condescending.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Beach Hut has been on the Boro forum asking about local dogging sites.

attachment.php
attachment.php

The local tourist guide for Middlesborough had these :)

Attachments

• IMG-20160502-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160502-WA0000.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,956
  • IMG-20160502-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160502-WA0001.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2,042

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm a Boro Fan. I'm sure both sets of fans have been feeling the nerves this week and it feels like it's took forever and a day for this match to come around. I just want to know either way now where we are going to finish up.

My first away win when me and my little brother started avidly going to the away games 3 years ago was at the Amex. What really stood out to me that day was that all the stewards were so friendly, the stadium was class (got to love those padded seats, I think it's the only ground our away fans sit down due to the comfort) but also the classiness of the Brighton fans after they had beat showed me you were a decent lot, good people and earned my respect from then on after that.

But a part of me is a bit sad in a way. Both our teams have done well this year and I'm gutted that it's come to this scenario where it's either ourselves our you who go up. I wish we both could go auto's at burnleys expense but it wasn't to be. Don't get me wrong I'm desperate to win. I really want to avoid the play offs after last years heart break. But there won't be no hard feelings from me if we get beat or gloating if we win.

I just want to say good luck to you all, may the most deserving team on day get Automatic.

Fair play to you.

May the best team win. And, if we're not the best team on the day, then I hope we still win.

Let's just hope we both play each other again next year, and in the league - not the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here